Monday, August 07, 2006

1st day of school

Yep, it's that time again. Well, for public school, that time was last Thursday, but today was Jake's special day. K5ers have to wear uniforms which the K3 & K4 didnt have to do. He looks so grown up in his little uniform!

On the way in:













At his desk (doesnt he look thrilled?):














And I didnt feel bad taking pics, there were other mom's doing the same thing! They have the option for pants or shorts for everyday except Thursday (pants only) which is Chapel day. He chose pants today. Poor kid is gonna die of heat.

We were not able to go to Kerry & Hans' house, since she cant seem to stay out of the hospital. We are gonna try again next weekend. Travis was disappointed because he and Hans were gonna go to the shooting range. Since I am pretty much the anti-gun, this is a HUGE step for me! Of course when the cancelled trav asked if I wanted to go the range. I laughed at him. I'm not THAT much better.

And last night, just in time for the first day of school, I got a stye. Yes, terribly exciting.













Sorry it's blurry, its hard to take a pic of your own eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger