Wednesday, August 02, 2006

happy fat and lazy

I'm so full, I had a sub for lunch and yep, full. Yummy though! Lets see, last night Jake and I went to the in-laws for swimming, this is what I saw:

My father in law playing with a water gun









Jake's cool karate moves









And a 3 kid pyramid









(That's Jake with his God Brother Andrew on the bottom and Andrew's best friend Brandon in the middle)(this was a 2nd take because i couldnt get the camera on fast enough the first time)(Andrew was not pleased)

Crochet meeting tonight, should be fun. I am hoping to get some flowers for my stupid work had that I have to embellish, I'm up to 5 done, but I havent looked to see if I have any others done and hiding, i'll do that maybe tomorrow. I also have to remember to stop and get money for the boss' birthday luncheon tomorrow (everyone kicks in $10 to all birthday cards). Guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger