Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blah blah blah

Its Tuesday, day 2 of school and day 1 of our SuperShow draw for space. Its a busy phone day, the Admin Assistant is out which makes it interesting. My regular work is done though, which is good, so i'm helping out other areas of the office to stop from being bored. I really dont have anything to talk about, crochet, baby, otherwise.

Oh, tomorrow i'll be going to a Dave Matthews concert, which should be fun. And the tix were free from the boss, which is better. Tracie is going with me and i'll be bringing yarn. See, if it were a group that I LOVE, I wouldnt bring yarn. Since it's Dave Matthews and I only somewhat like them, yarn will be going. Works out nice that way.

Tomorrow morning I also have an OB appt. They will then give my appt date for my ultrasound (this will be, uh, #4 I think) to see if I do indeed have boy bits. I'm hoping for no, but of course will be happy with a healthy baby, boy bits or no. (think pink, think pink).

Thursday morning I get to go have a root canal. Joy of joys. But at least I can take Tylenol 3 which although I was suprised at, am grateful for.

That was a lot to say for nothing to say. Now i'm off to blogstalk, have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger