Friday, August 11, 2006

Crochet burnout and no pictures

So yesterday you know i came home early because my face hurt. The T3 doesnt really do anything to help except make me woohoo but the pain is still there. I wasnt happy and havent taken any more, i may take regular tylenol to see how that works. But i'm home again mainly because I didnt get much sleep. I dont think I slept 45 minutes in a row last night, which SUCKED, a lot!

But, last night I was chatting with Tracie and we both realized that we were kinda burned out on crocheting. I hadnt done a star in a week, I kept bringing my bag-o-stars with me but it just stared at me at lunchtime while I sat and watched AMC. Or read. Or did nothing. Definate funk. So we were talking with Kerry and she mentioned wanting to learn to make hats, and though we had shown her she was having issues, so we'll fix that on Sunday. She said something about wanting a cotton hat. I have cotton, I can do that. I dont know if i can do it by Sunday, but I'll try. And i'm knitting it. I've done about 2 rounds, i'll work on that more today when i'm not sleeping. Then tomorrow, and hopefully that'll do it. If not i'll have Trav drive on Sunday and I can work on it on the way. We'll see. I had some issues last night when I was starting it (and I actually checked my guage!) so i had jake take a couple pics. But I do pics at work, not here so no pics. I'll post them on Monday.

That's about it I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger