Thursday, July 27, 2006

interesting conversation, bad business names and ducks

Last night I did not get the folding of the whites done (at least I folded everything that would wrinkle - who cares if socks and undies are wrinkly?) because I was chatting with friends online until after Travis got home. And there were some very interesting conversations, from boobies to boy bits to Latino gangs - and everything in between! And Travis is gonna put msg on the other computer so I dont cry everytime he takes the laptop to work :). And with all the carrying on, no crocheting got done either, and at lunch I was pretty blah so only like a row or two got done. This is turning out to be the longest square in history! But it is pretty.

We are in an RV Association and we get new members all the time. We sell fun, thats what the whole RVing lifestyle is all about. It makes sense in the RV world to have a "toy hauler" - which is an RV with the ass end empty with room for motorcycles, or a golf cart, or 4 wheeler - hence the 'toy' part. Makes sense. Today I got a request for info from a business called "Young Motorized Toys". I laughed, out loud, and had to show 2 co-workers and make them laugh. Yes, i understand that you're last name is Young, but c'mon... no. Moving on.

This morning I was driving into work, but still in my neighborhood I passed a duck sitting on top of a light pole. Well that's odd, and thankfully my neighborhood has a couple turn-arounds, and because I am me, I turned around. Now I've seen ducks at the pond, or on green electrical boxes, and I know they can fly but I didnt figure them for the up high kind of bird. Seems that they'd be too fat and wobbly to not lose their balance and fall flat on their beak! SO enjoy. Duck a la lightpole.














babyville: The rest of baby's face begins to form. The tail has disappeared and the head makes up about half of baby's size. (yeah, i no longer have a child with a tail!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger