Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gnome travels

You remember the gnome, the one that had the, um, accident in the water? Here, let me refresh your memory:









Anyway, Dani took the gnome to Washington DC with her family this holiday week. He had so much fun, and I have a few pics to share. We really need to name him, to make comments easier, but oh well.

The gnome goes for a fly. At first he was a little nervous but after being in the air for a bit, he was much better.










There were times that he got a little lost underfoot, but that's to be expected when you are only 3 inches tall. Perhaps if we crocheted him a hat cozy that would help.










Here he is enjoying the sights of Washington DC: The Washington Monument & The Potomac River.










After such a busy trip he was exhausted. He slept the whole way home. I'd show you but of course blogger crapped out on me. Maybe next time.

I will shortly have more pics of his exploits in our nations capitol. I will share them when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger