Wednesday, May 17, 2006

what an adventure

We went to have an ultrasound this morning at 9:45. The baby sac is in my uterus, which is good, meaning it's not eptopic again, so death is not eminent - yippee. They said it measures at 5 weeks 2 days instead of 6 weeks 2 days that my period dictated, meaning that baby took it's sweet time implanting. They could barely see a yolk sac (what ends up being the placenta), and nothing looking like a "fetal stem" so they are having me back in 2 weeks. By then, we should see a baby bud with a heartbeat, i will be 8 weeks, or 7 by the measurement.

I hope this doesnt throw off my chances of having a december baby, we'll see. Doc did say that all in all it looks like a healthy pregnancy so we were thrilled.

Nothing good on the calander today, just gibberish called "personal reflection" where some mom says something blubbering about motherhood. I'll save you from that.

I didnt get a ultrasound pic, but i'll try to get one next time.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

oh i hope it all goes well! sometimes as the baby grows the due dates change so you never know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger