Friday, May 05, 2006

This Weekend

So the Fondren 3 head to Disney tomorrow for 2 nights at the AllStar Music resort. No, its not my favorite resort but I really don't care, and of course if it was just Travis and I we would probably be in Port Orleans, but whatever. Our plans roughly include letting Jake go on Everest, meeting a friend, his wife and their 2 ADORABLE little girls for supper probably Sunday. Travis wants to stay on property but Hans suggested Boston Lobster Feast... All you can eat lobster for $35. And this is bad how? Travis is just concerned about getting lost or something. Makes sense to me - but I'm me and get lost in my office. I'm pretty excited though, it'll be nice. It's the first time we've ALL been and stayed over night. We really aren't putting to many expectations - just a park, maybe 2 and not for a long time each. The guys are renting a little water sprite for a boat ride and Jake is THRILLED about this. We told him that once he learned to swim without his floatie that we'd take him, and he reminded us of that! It'll be fun. I finished collar part A, and am 3/4 done with collar part B, then sleeve cuff a & b, then pocket and belt. I should be finished by, oh, Christmas. Actually, probably by Monday. here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger