Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Urg


So remember that WHOLE OUTFIT that I made my friends baby with the dress and jacket and booties and hat? The one I BEGGED for a pic of for, oh, 5 months now? Yeah, Got one.

"I'd have taken another one but her shoulders are too big to fit in it anymore." And I think he mumbled something about not being able to find the dress. At least I got a pic of it on the doll.

She is cute though, huh. That's Bailey. The friend is a bartender. Appropriate, I thought.

Lets see, I sewed together the shoulders and sleeves and sides of the unfortunate sweater when i ran out of yarn. I still need to add the collar, cuffs and pocket (that i also need to make). So, it looks like i'll be heading to Walmart tomorrow, since tonight is crochet group and i cant go then. I will probably bring the baby blanket and little bitty bootie with me tonight to work on.

Well, that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger