Monday, May 15, 2006

The best laid plans...

spoiled by stupidity.

So i brought in the unfortunate sweater to sew it together today at lunch. No, really, I did. However, I did not bring any yarn to sew it together with. Oops. But in my rolling tote o' wonders, I pulled out the brangelina hat and worked maybe half row, then remembered I had the other half a bootie in there. So I worked on that, realized I screwed up, frogged then restarted it and now it's going swimmingly. I have not cast on the other sock, which is very good for me. I am a bit suprised, but thats ok.

Well, thats it for now. I should have pics from this weekend tomorrow. Funfunfun at Epcot. Great people watching, butterflies doing it on my finger, and Davy Jones. Lotsa cool stuff.

Til then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger