Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This weekend's activities





We had so much fun, Travis, Jake, the sock and I! Oh, the sock, yeah about that... well I didnt want to bring the unfortunate sweater because i'd have to bring the book and scissors (which were in my purse anyway) and seaming, not exactly portable! So I started a sock. Patons Grace Mercerized cotton in Champagne. That stuff is wonderful to work with! Here is what the sock saw this weekend:

Saturday bright & early - Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom:









Swimming at our hotel - The All-Star Music. Staying there reminded me why I dislike them so much - it's little things like a TINY tv, no fridge, no dining button on the phone. Oh well, it was a fun trip anyway.





Saturday night we went to Raglan Road - the Irish pub at Pleasure Island that is open for supper. Shephards Pie - Yummo!
Here's the Irish dancer chick that Travis says will be his next ex-wife. Yeah, and she's in his league!








Sunday we met Hans, Kerry, Aliceon & Heather at Epcot for lunch at the Beirgarten in Germany. Jake and Aliceon had some serious conversations about getting married and having children. Jake will be 5 in June, Aliceon just turned 5. It was adorable. Really. Wouldnt they make THE most beautiful babies? I think so too.










I tried to get Heather to hold the sock, but she didnt really know what to do with it. She's 2... so it's ok.






Watching Jake & Aliceon picking oysters:







And the pearls (hehe, i almost typed purls... time to step away from the knitting): Aliceon's was 7mm, Jakes 7.75 mm. Guess that's extra big since the chick banged the little gong thing very excitedly. He's thrilled, can you tell?









On Sunday we played mini-golf at Santa's Winter Summerland - Winter side. Par 56, Travis: 57, Me: 62, Jake: 64. Yeah. The sock did not suffer hypothermia... it's a faux snow castle.









Travis and Jake went out on a Water Sprite - they had a blast. And got busted for Jake driving... TWICE! Silly boys. They boated, I knit. It was a fair trade.



Well, that's it - what I did on my weekend in 50 pictures or less! I am now on the round and round part of the foot. Once it's done i'll go back to the sweater that shall not be named.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger