Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Adventures in SockWorld


Lets see, this is what my sock looks like now:

Please notice the very nice ribbing on the upper edge. It looks like its supposed to and I am thrilled. I made the heel flap longer than the book suggested (taking Stephanie's advice) and i think it will fit better then the shorter heel flaps have been doing. About 5 more inches or so and that'll do it. yeah. I will work on the sweater before doing another sock, promise! Well, I may just cast it on so I know it'll get done. See how I am. But thats ok.

Project update:
Unfortunate Sweater - back, 2 fronts, 2 sleeves, 2 collars and 1/5 of a cuff done. Still to do - 1 4/5 cuffs, pocket & belt.

Above sock.

Brangelina hat - Oh, didnt I tell you about that one? Oops. I had gotten that Wool-Ease Chunky in a heather green and took Purl's Brangelina hat recipe. I've gotten about 3 inches done on it. I dont know if I like how it's coming, but oh well, what can you do.

TEEEENY knit booties - 1 is done being knit, I just need to find my buttons, then make the other one. The other one is cast on and the strappy part is done, but thats it.

So Sweater, other sock, booties then hat. Thats the plan. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger