Monday, April 03, 2006

Because I am, maybe, ill


This morning I got to get a root canal - joy of joys. But Tuesday Morning is just a tinsy weensy bit out of the way so i went. $36 later.... I got some wool. No clue what to do with the top one, it's like worsted weight. The other 2 are like sock weight.






And speaking of socks....

Guess what that is. Yep! AND I already am on the heel flap of #2. No second sock syndrome here, nosireebob. Course, I have, maybe, forgotten a little bit about the unfortunate jacket. Once the socks are done, then I make another pair for my step-mom for mothers day, I promise to finish that stupid thing. And I did kinda realize what the ribbing is for. whoops! I'll do it on the next ones, I swear.

That's it for now I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Congrats on finishing the first sock! I still have not gotten up the guts to make socks! Can not wait to see the finished second sock! Go go go!! *grin*

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, i'm having a bad puter day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger