Friday, March 31, 2006

The sock

Last night we decided to get Papa Johns for supper. MMMM, love me some papa johns. Anyway, because Jake wanted to play in the sprinklers before supper i didnt call, i just went up there, ordered and waited. That was fine, i brought my sock with me. So I worked on it for the 20 minutes it took for them to make our pizza, and when i got them to leave the dude behind the counter says "have a nice day, and good luck with your knitting". Very kind of him to say, apparently I really do look like a knitidiot - and I only had to put back 2 parts of stitches because i did the decrease in the wrong spot. oops. But it was pretty covert, maybe he was just being nice. That's good, i need it. SO after supper, we went to hellmart, got groceries/party stuff, went home and i worked more on my sock until csi came on. I am at the point that I have finished my gusset (?) and am on the round and round and round part until i get to the toe. I'm pretty excited because it LOOKS LIKE THE PICTURE! And I dont think this will have to involve binding off - we'll see. No I am not a pattern-skip-aheader, it's a suprise as I get to it. Smart? No. Fun? Not really. Just lazy. Want a pic? i'll do one after lunch when it starts being more, um, foot shaped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger