Thursday, February 23, 2006

Crochet Olympics, and hookers anonymous

So you know how i finished my Olympics sweater in a day and a half? Here's me in it.

I like wearing it, it's so soft and fuzzy. i just think i need a higherup cami for underneath!















So last night was our crochet meeting and it was a blast. We had a new girl come - Amber and she was so much fun and fit in well with our general good naturedness. We are always worried because we are, um, uh, a rather colorful bunch with potty mouths and giggles, and people with more, um, delicate sensitivities might get easily offended. However, we did get some work done, we had 2 more places on the blanket to fix before we gave it back to the lady. Here's proof!



Isn't it pretty though - no longer covered in dog pee, all thread it musta took the lady 18 years to make!

See those legs - that's Tracie. Isnt she beautiful!





We had some monkey love too...


These are made by Stephanie - arent they CUTE!!! And for $11 you too can have one! I got one for wool, he's hanging in my office (by his ear on my cork board... monkey abuse, I know).

This is Stephanie holding the monkies... georgous!



(no group members were identified in the preceeding post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger