Monday, September 19, 2005

project update

Let's see, I've gotten about a foot and a half done on the Christmas gift ghan for my son's God Parents, it's so nice to work on cause it's done in simply soft, and I brought that with me today to do at lunch.
I have been doing little scarves for the craft fair, super simple, and i'll post the pattern after this post. I have 2 finished and 1 almost finished, but i ran out of yarn and they didnt have it at walmart when i went last - i'll have to venture to joanns for it.
I also started a baby ghan (1 big granny square) in mint and light country blue (6 rows of each, 5 color changes), also done in simply soft. I bought some more mint and baby pink to make one also.
I bought a baby layette book to do a baby dress, jacket, bonnet, booties & blanket set for a friend thats having a baby. It looks like I'll have to play a bit with them but the book was only $3 at Walmart, so worth it. I had gotten like 8 skeins of jamie baby fingering for .30 a skein awhile back ago, and thats what i'm using - it's all white. i'll post pics when i'm done - the baby's due in december but mama's on bed rest now (at 22 weeks) for preterm labor so i need to get a move on. I'll start that once i'm done with the baby ghan i'm on now.
I have the yarn to finish up the pillowghan, but i dread it... soon though I promise! Maybe I should do that first so it can go in the craft fairs? hmm, have to think on that one!
STILL havent finished the bootie on the christening set, or put the ribbon in. I'm SOOO procrastinacious!

WIP list
pillow ghan
baby ghan (mint/blue)
christening set
black homespun scarf
Wayne & Karen's Christmas ghan
fingering baby ghan (that will be frogged to work on the layette)

bad bad bad bad bad bad!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger