Friday, August 05, 2005

My First Sale

Well the baby bootie lady sent me an email again, she's going to order my Cowboy Booties - but she wants 2 pair so guess what i'll be working on this weekend! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I'll have to make another pair for the craft fair too, but i'll need some more brown yarn (i'm just hoping I have enough for the other pair - I think it was old and wrapperless when I got it). Anyway, I just had to share!

I've been doing pretty well on my afghan - i had finished the bottom section (stripes, stars, stripes) and i've finished the middle stars and just started last night on the top stripes. It's coming out nicely and I'm pretty proud of it. I've only spotted one mistake that I cant fix (I found it on the stars after it was attached to it's friends when I was doing the stripe on it). Oh well, I faked it nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger