Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I got my book in the mail!

My Too Cute Crochet book came in and I was pretty excited. It has got the most adorable hats and booties in it. It also has some mittens and scarves too, all for babies and toddlers. A few of my faves are a pink poodle had (with pink fluffy on top and long fluffy ears, and little fluffy mittens), a peppermint set with red/white beret & scarf, and the hershey kiss hat, it has a little white ribbon "flag" on top, it's adorable. I have promised myself that I will not make anything out of it until I finish up ALL my wips. We'll see how strong willed I am. I've started my 3rd color for border, I did 1sc, 1dc in navy then white, now i'm on light blue. I dont have enough white to do another sc/dc with it so I had to change my plan. It's coming out very nice and but a little small. More like a lap ghan - oh well. From what I hear nothing has ever not sold at the auction, so that gives me hope - then again I pray I'm not the first! Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger