Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The changing halter top

Ok, so I found this great little pattern for an adorable halter top that i'm making Stacy (my hopefully soon to be sister in law if my bro in law would hurry and propose) for her birthday. It's called, well I dont see a name. Here's the link http://www.canadianliving.com/CanadianLiving/client/en/Crafts/DetailNews.asp?idNews=231387&idsm=63

BUT - I didnt really like the way it was turning out sooooo, I changed it.
I'm using pound of love (in denim) and a E hook. I followed the ch 160 and joinded to form a circle and sc around (instead of making a front and back as per instructions). I did the shell stitch (sk 2 sc, 5 dc in next, sk 2 sc, sc in next... repeat) around then DID NOT TURN, ch3, 2dc in same stitch, repeated shell around and ended w/2 dc in same as starting ch3&2dc - sl st to join. Continue doing shell around, and that's where i am now - about 12 rows & 4 inches up... with a bunch to go before the deadline of Stacy's b-day on saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger