Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My project list

I'm working on:

A pillow ghan in purples & greens. I've only got 4 more squares to finish and they are about half done, then stitching them together. The squares are very pretty, but i'm concerned about piecing them together - i still dont understand how it makes a pillow... guess i'll figure it out.

A sailboat afghan done in 2.5 inch squares (a million and a half of them). I've got about 1/3 of the squares done and 3 boats put together. There will be 12 boats total. It's done in red white & blues and is very pretty so far - just a pain. I hate stitching together squares!

A christening gown - last night i finished the skirt and started on the sleeves and neckline. I'm making the pattern up as I go based on a bonnet / bootie pattern that I have - it's all done in little shells (3 dc, ch1, 3dc) and is very pretty, but now comes the hard part... figuring out how to do the sleeves like i see in my head! I have the bonnet done also, then come the booties. This is done in thread.

A small shell halter top for my hopefully-soon-to-be-sister-in-law in denim pound of love. It's coming out very nice but its done with a tiny hook so it's taking a while to do. I need to finish it by Saturday (her birthday) so i'm working on that all the time right now ... that i'm not with her!

That's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger