Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The bear purse

I finished the bear purse and it came SOOOO cute. I'm very pleased with it. I was able to go last night to JoAnns last night for the button nose and eyes. AND while I was there I just happend to notice that they still had the 30% off clearance sale still going on, so I bought some more yarn. Of course, this time it was Travis' fault! We had gone to Bennigans for a drink (to celebrate/mope over Jake leaving) and he asked if there was anywhere I needed to go while we were in town. No, I said... he says "not even Joanns or Michaels?" Well, of course I can ALWAYS buy yarn! $34.87 later... but everything I got (becides the buttons which I actually needed) was on clearance w/the extra 30% off. I got 7 skeins of homespun, since I didnt know if I would actually like working with it I only bought 3 last time, all the same color and i've made 3 purses out of them. I bought 4 colors (two each of 3 and 1 of purple cause it didnt have any friends). I also got 2 each of brown thick chenille, grey regular chenille and 3 burgandy something thick. I think I'm gonna make another bear purse out of the purple, I think that will look very cute. I also think I can fix that pattern... I'm so bad! Oh well, that's it, i'll post pictures soon I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger