Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sorry, I got nothin

Um, I worked on mom's sweater at lunch yesterday, and the sock at home. I made schnitzel and I forgot the leftovers - guess i'll have them for supper. Watched Treasure Hunters, went to bed. So exciting, I know!

Did I tell you I got tickets to an Afternoon With Kevin Smith on 9/23? I'm excited about that, since I love Kevin Smith!!! I leave for Convention in 2 weeks, and I'd say i'm 95% ready - which is a good thing. I find out if its a boy or girl in 8 days - which is a VERY good thing. SOOOO excited. I hope they give me printouts and not just the video tape... I want to be able to show you something.

Sorry for the boring, there's just nothing new to tell. Cheers, and I hope you're life is more exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger