Friday, August 18, 2006

Crazy-cat-ville & Playing with baby

I have known all along that my cat was a little, um, crazy at times. Those times being in at 3am, but crazy. Last night I heard the rustling of plastic coming from the dining room, I head in there and we have a little pop-up boxy “tent” thing for him to be in – and in the bottom of his house… the bag of catnip. Now please know that the cat nip usually resides on the upper shelf of the Sideboard (think Microwave cart w/ the top thing but longer). Last night, however, it was residing on the kitchen counter and I didn’t know why. I figured it was because Travis found it on the floor and put it up on the counter “away from the cat”… yeah right! And I could tell by the hole in the bag that it was time to put him in kitty-rehab so I threw it away. Travis was up this morning with me so I told him about it and told him to throw away the scratching post (the useless because he has no nails scratching post) because that is what the catnip was for. And we wonder why he’s so crazy… he really is a pot head! Moving on.

Last night as I was laying on my back waiting to fall asleep I felt the baby kick. And when it happened again, I had my hand on my belly and I could feel it from the outside! I was terribly excited, and I poked back, and got another kick. But that was it, even after I poked again. But it was neat that now it can be felt by someone other than me (not that anyone was home at the time, or that it works when I’m not laying on my back, but still).

Babyville: (from yesterday because… I forgot) What was I doing? Forgetfulness is a common occurrence in pregnancy. Try making lists to remind yourself of your tasks. This is normal and the tension it causes usually just makes it worse. Today: If you haven’t felt movement yet, remember it varies from woman to woman.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

lol your cat is funny!
oh the kicking is fun until they start kicking your bladder! eek that's not a good feeling! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger