Monday, August 21, 2006

Jakey and Aliceon sittin in a tree...

I told this story to my mom and she insisted I post it here... ostensibly so she can share with her friends, but thats ok, it really was cute.

So last Sunday we went to Hans and Kerry's place, you remember - the crocheted goodness and the almost tears and hats and scarves? Well while we were there, Tracie and I were sitting on the couch, Kerry on the rocker, Travis and Hans chatting about firearms I'm sure, in the kitchen, the kids playing in the playroom. There is a hallway right behind where the couch is that leads to the stairs that lead to the playroom. From behind us, Tracie, Kerry and I hear Jake say "Do you want to kiss?". I say "Nooooo." Aliceon "It's ok." "Noooo" from me. Jake says "But I'm going to marry Aliceon", Hans and I say "then you can wait until you're married to kiss". Hysterical really and it took all of my might not to bust out laughing. Tracie was [-] this close to gigglefits.

I remembered one of the first conversations Hans and I had when we reunited after a 14 year absence. He was telling me about his girls, and of course I told him about Jake, and they were both 4 at the time. Hans says they'll be great friends and get married someday. Ok, sure. Now I wonder if he was being profetic or just weird. They are both insanely adorable and would probably make cute kids... just sayin.

A mini-montage of Aliceon and Jake:










PS: I really need to work on getting photoshop on this computer. I tried to put their faces on a little bride and groom clipart thing but failed. Maybe someday I'll be hip with the techmology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger