Saturday, August 19, 2006

I dont have second sock syndrom !

Well, maybe just a little, teensy, weensy bit. BUT I can be redeemed. I cast on the 2nd sock from the Patons Grace that I started on our anniversary trip. In May. Whoops! I am 3 rounds in and I will work on that while I watch the game, here by myself because of boy bits. But that's ok, really. No really. I'll play online, work on my sock and eat.

I did my toes, instead of going to get a feeticure because this is cheaper. My baby toe has a teeny little nail and looks funky but oh well, nothing i can do about it.

I went to the store and got some TGI Friday's spinach artichoke dip for dinner tonight. YUMMMMMO.

Mom's sweater is taking a while... and so I dont throw it, I'm doing the sock. I did 14 rows and it measured 3.5 inches. ??????! Its gonna take forever, maybe she'll get it NEXT Christmas. Dont even ask about the flag.

Would you like a project update?
American Flag Afghan - 17 stars done (of 46, plus 6 half motifs, plus the stripes)
Baby going home outfit - booties done, hat about half done - knit in jamie baby
Grace khaki socks - 1 & 3/1,ooo done (maybe not quite that much to go, but still, it's knit)
Moms sweater - 14 rows of 82 plus 5 sets of "next rows continue in established pattern" and who knows how much that is.

That's it for now suppose. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger