Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Crazy runs amok and gnome entanglements

This morning we had to take my car in to get the ac fixed ($930.... OUCH)(especially when I thought it just needed a freon charge)(wrong), and we were talking as he was driving me into work. Apparently last night I got up to go to the bathroom and when I walked back to the bed I shook Travis' foot he said "what, huh?" I said "what, huh, what?" he said "what do you want" I said "nothing, go back to bed". After that he couldnt get back to sleep, he went to the living room to watch tv, and came back a couple hours later and found, when he laid down, the tv remote from the bedside table. That is on my side. And I was sleeping. I have NO clue about ANY of this. Usually I remember getting up to go to the bathroom, but I didnt even remember that! The crazy seeps into my sleep. Usually it causes halucinations, but not this time, just doing crazy stuff. Poor poor Travis.

And, I forgot to post this the other night, we gals got together at Perkins last Wednesday night, and Dani passed Gnomebert on to Tracie who will be taking him to Convention. While at Perkins, Gnomebert got himself entangled in some yarn - NO, I didnt do it! However, I did take a pic! Sorry for the blurry... I couldnt figure out macro on my camera.









Nothing exciting on the babyville calendar except ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger