Monday, December 19, 2005

Project Update

Lets see, I finished up the last of the 5 scarves to send up home and they are in todays mail - will they make it in time for Christmas - I hope so.

I finished front and back, bottom trim and started on a sleeve of my mom's sweater(b). It WILL be done by Christmas.

I kinda started piddling with a shawl from Vanna's Favorite Crochet Gifts at the Craft Fair last weekend, and got a few rows done. I've decided that a) I hate ripples and b) I really like the salmony simply soft - it's very pretty.

The Temp in the office wants me to make her the little girls dress in the Vanna book (which is why I borrowed it back from my grandma that I had given it to), and we will be picking out yarn for it tomorrow. I've made it before in pound of love, but i'm making it in Simply Soft this time, it's a bigger yarn but it should work up beautifully.

Still a bootie left to finish up the Christening gown. It's pretty much just thrown in a corner - one of these days... I swear!

More girl baby blankets - I'm out, I need to replenish my stash!

Thats it, for what i'm doing and what i've planned. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger