Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas and stuff

Lets see, I finished up my moms sweater (part 2) and wrapped it up and put it under the tree. I worked on the dress for Sue's granddaughter until I ran out of pink, I gave her the label and sent her to Walmart to get me 2 skeins so I could finish and that i'd deduct it from her charge - I sure as heck aint venturing to Walmart anytime before Tuesday!!!! So, after I finished that up while watching Fantastic 4 last night I decided to get out the Joanns bocule in the denimy color and started working up a sweater for myself. I'll pretty much used the same pattern as my moms... except. I'm doing it in rounds instead of front and back, and once I get up there I'll figure out how to do the top. I've got about an inch and half done so far, its going rather slow because of the yarn but i'm getting better at feeling it so hopefully it'll speed up a bit now. I'm using a K hook so it'll work up quick. Guess that's it for now, Have a great Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger