Monday, September 26, 2005

project update

Ok, yesterday was a finish stuff up day... which is good! I finished the black homespun scarf for my hopefully-soon-to-be-sister-in-law's brother, I also finished the pillowghan (YIPPEE!!!!!) that was hard because I didnt understand the diagram and had to fiddle with it for about 15 minutes before it looked like a pillow. Oh well, it worked. When it was done I showed it to Travis he said it's nice and would I be making another one. HELL NO!!! It took forever because of the changing colors every row and 2 rows of puff stitch. Now I should have finished the 2nd bootie for the Christening gown set, but didnt. I just worked on the little layette for Tony's wife, and thats what I brought to work today. Maybe I'll work on the flowers for it... but I still have about 7 rows on the dress skirt, then sleeves then the flowers and stems. THEN the jacket, other bootie ( started one), and hat. Theres a blanket too... but I dont really like it, so I'm not gonna do it. That's it for now... back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger