Thursday, July 28, 2005

I've been crocheting a lot and blogging a little

The past 2 days we spent at Disney- eating, enjoying ourselves, sweating, etc. I was able to crochet a little on the trip over but on the trip back i was pretty whipped and didn't get squat done. I did make it in time for crochet group last night though, and that is always fun.

Here's an updated projects list:

Pillowghan (i havent touched it in many a month). I've got about 4 squares to finish that are about half done, then stitching them together.

Christening Gown - I finished the gown, the bonnet is done except for the ribbon and i've finished 1 bootie except for the little ribbon rose and ribbon.

Purses - I have to finish up the strap on the shoulder bag, I also finished a chenille w/fur on top purse that came out really cute.

The cow - I made this adorable cow hat from the Too Cute Crochet book, i'll post a pic in a bit. I also did 2 hooves but had to change that pattern up a bit.

Hershey kiss baby hat - this one is also out of the Too Cute Crochet book - it's sooo cute, and i cant wait to finish it, but i just started it last night.

Martha Poncho - it's so close to being done, but I must've miscounted somewhere so the edging isn't coming out like its supposed to. NO WAY am i frogging it, so i'm just faking it. It's so pretty and it looks like different yarns but it's just one with color waves.

I have not yet started nor have I purchased the yarn for an afghan that will be a Christmas gift to my son's God Parents. They picked the pattern and colors (thankfully it's a super easy one) and once it's a little cooler out i'll start on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger