Wednesday, July 05, 2006

whoops!

I had some great pics of my daredevil kid, but I left the camera at home (gasp!), whoops.
Friday Jake and I went to see Superman. It was long. 2 and a half hours long. TOO long for a 5 yr old. It was pretty good though. Saturday - um, nothing really. Sunday, more nothing. Monday Travis and I went fishing, it was hot, and the fish mocked us. Tuesday, jake and I went to the in-laws while travis was at work. We celebrated Stacy's (my bro-in-laws girlfriend) birthday. Tra was supposed to go, so out of 2 possible dates I had none. It was hot. Too hot to knit. Heck, it was too hot to sit. Jake swam for over 4 hours, and I had some cute pics of him doing front flips into the water. I didnt see the back flips though. Good thing, I think I would have had a little heart attack. Today I was supposed to go to the dentist but they want to wait until my second trimester so they scheduled it for 4 weeks from now. GREAT.

Chaos at the convention hotel, nothing yet on a result. Still anxious about the outcome. We'll have to see what happens.

Babyville, the catchup: RH blood typing coming (yep, I have to have the shot in the ass which hurts. A lot). Bones begin to grow, ribs and backbone are soft, they'll harden later. 12 weeks, baby weighs .49 ounces or 14 grams. Baby is 2.13 inches or 5.4 cm long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger