Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary







May 1, 1999 I walked down the aisle and married my best friend. 7 years later, here we are, with a 4 year old, cat, guinea pig and 2 hermit crabs. Life is good.






Yesterday was my anniversary and Jake was home sick with Travis. They picked me up and we went to Benigans for lunch. I was still full at dinner time and only had a baked potato.


On the way back to my office, we were driving along and saw this:

This was a VW bus, made into a convertable painted all rastafarian. The dude inside looked remotly like Tommy Chong and Grisley Adams' love child. It was amusing. I made Travis speed up so i could get this pic - since he was turning a different.







I have been working on the unfortunate sweater. I have back, 2 fronts, 2 sleeves and i'm working on the collar which is done seperatly then attached. I think the sleeve cuffs are like that too. Then the belt. Its going well, and i'm pretty sure i can hide the unfortunate part. Now i gotta figure out who will be getting it, since i'm 2 sizes too big. Maybe it'll be a Christmas gift, maybe i'll try to sell it at the craft fair this month, but May - not exactly sweater weather.

Well, that's it for now, have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger