Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last night and whoring out candles

Last night some of the ladies met for an impromptu crochet (I knit) party at Tracie's job. It was fun and we laughed so hard we cried. And then there was the "please dont tell something funny when I'm drinking" incident. Stephanie made THE most adorable amiguri panda. I of course didnt take any pictures of ANYTHING last night because i'm a dumbass.

I am whoring out CandleLite candles. The nice girls at the meeting bought some. I am so not cut out for this kind of thing. I'll pass a book to my mom and travis' mom and then i'm done. If you would like some wonderful candles in a bazillion awesome scents (my faves are cucumber mint & sheer luxury), let me know and i'll get a book to you, wonder if you can see their cool stuff online? You can indeed. www.partylite.us let me know what you want to order and i'll provide free shipping from me to you (you still have to pay partylite's shipping though).

Um, i knit on the sock some last night, then once i was home realized a bad BAD mistake - like decreasing 2x what i was supposed to bad. Its not that i misread the instructions... I just thought that I had them in my memory. HAHAHAHA - me with the worst memory on the planet thought i had rememebred something. Silly silly me. So i got to frog KNITTING!!!!! urg. But I really do like my socks, and so did all the other girls.

Thats it for now. Jakey says his arm is ok and i need to stop asking him. Guess thats a good sign. Karate yesterday he says was fine and he didnt learning anything new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger