Friday, April 21, 2006

Stripy sock, swimming and the accident


So last night I went to my MIL's with Jake to go swimming - him, not me. He's doing so good - look, no floatation device!!! He had panic this winter when we started breaking it to him that he would NOT be getting a floaty bathing suit. PANIC.





I brought my sock to finish up. (hehehe, look - just like Stephanie ( www.yarnharlot.ca/blog )... LOVE her) (I know, I know... I'm a follower)

The sock had a nice time watching Jake and Andrew (his God-brother) playing in the pool. Andrew, who does not look amused in this picture was actually having a good time, I just think that the sock having its picture taken scared him somewhat.




After we went home, i was able to finish the sock, isnt it beautiful. I tried to cast on the second one but had some casting on issues. I'll do it here in a little bit. Oh, and the accident.



I was able to leave work at 4 yesterday, thank you Desiree! And I accidently went to Joann's. Yes, it was an accident. ahem. BUT I only spent 10.69 AND I bought this:

Which may or may not become Laurie's ( www.crazyauntpurl.com ) Brangalina hat.






AND this:

Not too bad I thought since the only thing i didnt pay sale prices on is the luster sheen and that was the closest thing to sock yarn in the whole store. I was excited, everything else was on clearance and clearance was 75% off. Yippee. It was a happy accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger