Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me?

How well do you know me?>For instance, did you know.....>>Four jobs I have had in my life>1.Membership Administrator - FLorida RV Trade Association
>2.Travel Agent - Disney
>3. Ball Crawl Attendant - Chuck E Cheese
>4. Phone Book Closer - Verizon


>Four movies I would watch over and over>1. Clerks>2. Hitari
>3. Cutting Edge>4. Airheads
>Four places I have lived>1. Tampa, FL
>2. Waddington, NY
>3. Tulsa, OK
>4. Seffner, FL

>Four current TV shows I love to watch>1. American Idol>2. NCIS
>3. CSI
>4.Rachel Ray


>Four places I have been on vacation>1. Waddington, NY
>2. Biloxi, MS
>3. Disney World
>4. Memphis, TN

>Four websites I visit daily>1. www.mycrochetspot.blogspot.com (my blog)
>2. www.crazyauntpurl.com (she cracks me up)
>3. www.yarnharlot.ca/blog (she, too, cracks me up)
>4. www.myspace.com/brandeekins


>Four of my favorite foods>1. Mexican>2. Italian
>3. Angel Food from Smoothie King
>4. crab legs

>Four places I would rather be right now>1. in bed
>2. Waddington, NY
>3. Disney
>4. fishing

>Four friends I have tagged that I think will respond the fastest>1. Tracie
>2. Damarys
>3. Amy
>4. the blog

>I've been tagged, so here it goes...delete my answers, replace themwith >Your own and send it back to me and onto your other friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger