Monday, April 17, 2006

Yarn Closeups

Here is the yarn I bought in Jax.

This is 100% Wool and although you cant see it, there is little flecks pinks and blues in there. I am planning on pairing it with a pale pink to make another felted tote bag.







This is self striping sock yarn in superwash & cotton with a little nylon. I have already started this sock, and i'll try to take a pic tonight - forgot the camera. LOVE it! tan/denim/chocolate.





Katia Inguena in rose. It was very pretty until the cat decided to
try and eat it. No worries, none was eaten, but it was not fun putting it back together. I think this will become an open work lacy shawl. Its very fuzy mohair, and I love it.






Now this wasnt bought in Jax but this is the Queen Anne's Lace Cotton that I got at Uncommon Threads and have finally, successfully dyed using Rit.





Well, that's it for now. Maybe more later if I can think of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger