Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some stuff

I'm working on the felted tote bag from a mag that Tracie had - it's HUGE and it's taking for ever! But that's ok, it'll be cute. No pics right now because it just looks like a big black blob.

My friend Damarys is turning 25 next month and my idea for her party is an 80's theme since she was born in 1981. I REMEMBER 1981!!!! I'm just sayin. So I have been put in charge of getting music and such, i've made 1 cd of music from my own cd collection... sad, I know. But now i'm on to the, um, borrowed music! I have a list in my head of what I want, now i gotta find it. Fun joy. She's also been looking for trivia type things, so i sent her to a few websites I found - www.inthe80s.com http://www.driko.org/80snostalgia.html and www.80s.com which are all pretty rad (hehe, with the 80's talk) dude.

Um, that's really about it. NO one has donated anything to my 3-day, and i'm worried, but it's only been up 24 hours so i'm not panicked. which is good.

Sleepy sleepy. I want a coke. 21 minutes until lunch & a coke & amc. we missed yesterday due to a staff meeting (damn them) but I LOVE yahoo's synopsissses which are very detailed and accurate which makes me happy. Well, have a great one and i'm sure i'll post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger