Monday, February 20, 2006

Some stuff

Lets see. I started on the blue part of my tote bag. That means handles and the closure strappy thing and some sort of button product on the handles in the other color than the handle. It's gonna be cute and i'm pretty excited about that.

I need to make a little chenille collar for my grandmas dog - i was supposed to make it like a month ago but completly forgot. oops.

No progress on the knitting, but i did put the sweater in the wash and hopefully it'll dip below 60 and allow me to wear it again!

Um, OH, my Daddy donated $40 to my walk - YOU CAN DONATE TOO!!! http://www.the3day.org/TampaBay06/brandeekins go there and gimme money! With every donation I will send you either a ribbon or scrunchie hand crocheted by me! So big YEAH Daddy!

Guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



      Member

Powered by Blogger